Mar 13, 2010

Family cloth- this is where I draw the line

Have you heard of this new trend? It's been floating around the interwebs for a while now. The idea is to replace good ol' toilet paper with with cloth wipes and wash and reuse them. I do appreciate this effort, if anything because of the sacrifice some people are willing to make for the sake of the earth and some reviews boast that 'family cloth' is actually more pleasing to use than TP. However, I'm trying to picture how this could be done in a sanitary manner. Washing and reusing cloth diapers for baby poo is one thing, but when the whole family has chili for dinner...I just can't wrap my head around the aftermath that lies ahead. So please don't think me shallow when I say this, but no frickin' way will I give up my toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment